Audiojungle authors, what is your main DAW?

Studio One 5

Ableton all the way. Most DAWs can achieve the same results these days, but for me the Ableton workflow is much faster.

Top tracks are made in both Ableton and Logic, if you are recording multitrack live drums I would say use Logic, for more electronic work Ableton is better. Personally I use Ableton because it feels much more creative for me and the workflow is much faster. Grid snapping is much more accurate, even when using the “smart” snapping on Logic I find most of the time if I zoom right in it hasn’t done it properly. Ableton is quick to select parts and delete/copy/paste, same with devices, also the zooming in and out is so much easier than logic. The built in plugins and sounds in logic are far better than ableton, but if you’re using your own vst’s and drums anyway that doesn’t matter.

I also use Ableton Live 9.5 and good old Cool Edit Pro 2 for audio editing

I use Logic Pro X and Cubase 7, They all have different benefits :smile:

Samplitude Pro X .

In the past I used FL Studio, Cubase and Acid. Now only Logic Pro X, sometimes Logic Pro 9.

Who went from Reaper to Logic? I wanna get mac and think about logic x.

I’m a Logic Pro person

Steinberg PRO-24 :smiley: No just kidding! Logic Pro X :slight_smile: BUT…yes, I am that old! My first DAW was the above mentioned product! And I ran it on a Atari 1040ST. Around 1988 :slight_smile: Get a little tear in my eye now! :slight_smile:

Pro tools for Sfx and cubase for music!

I have been working on logic x but mainly because the price is quiet low, when i was working in a pp studio we use pro tools 11 with mainly kontakt and reaktor, i’m thinking to buy them as soon as i got the money

Ableton :sunglasses:

Sonar Platinum :slight_smile:

I use Ableton but I swear I can hear a ‘cleaner’ sound out of Logic. (That old chestnut)