Audiojungle authors, what is your main DAW?

Logic Pro X and Ableton Live 9

1 Like

For me itā€™s Pro Tools. :slight_smile: Occasionally doing things with Studio One or Live but PT is where I feel most at home.

1 Like

I like using logic and reason too, lol! (silence) I guess no one got the joke. :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m using Studio One for production. It really useful for me. For live sets - Ableton Live.

Tried to use Logic and Main Stage, but really - not for me))

Studio One here.

Logic pro X :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reaper.
I started off with FL studio while it was still called Fruity Loops, then switched to Cubase as I found that whatever I do in FL sounded too plasticky, but I loved it for jotting down ideas quickly.
Then I found out about Reaper, tried it out and found that, compared to Cubase, it was much less demanding on the system and had superior routing options.
But the best part about Reaper is that itā€™s entirely customizable, which is a really big deal for me.
Iā€™m never going back to Cubase, and I canā€™t see moving on to some other DAW in the foreseeable future.
Also, itā€™s really cheap and has no bloatware like other DAWs.

1 Like

Ableton 9.

1 Like

Presonus Studio One 3
Always with Cubase since Atari ST, then discovered Studio One in 2012 and thought 'Hey, thatā€™s the ā€˜Cubaseā€™ Iā€™ve always wanted :slight_smile:
Never even thought of switching back.
Simple Reason: Studio One with its super easy and fast dragā€™n drop functionality always keeps me on the creative side.

1 Like

FL Studio, same as @AurusAudio
Still the easiest DAW to pour my creative thought. Many people said that itā€™s not a ā€œprofessionalā€ DAW. But I totally disagree with that, you can listen to AurusAudio productions and you will see the quality on them.

Studio One, because of very comfortable interface, great ā€œaudio bendā€ tool, great stock plugins

From pro tools 8 to 11 ! :smiley:

Ableton Live here since v6(?). Will be getting a Push mk1 very soon, excited to see how thatā€™ll speed up my workflow.

Also use Harrison Mixbus (2.5) on occasions, just love the old school interface, great for mixing.

In the past Iā€™ve used Reason (v3 to 6), Emagic Logic Silver (circa late '90s), and before that Emagic Creator followed by Notator Logic on Atari! Happy days!

First post by the way, hello yā€™all.

FL Studio, but for some projects I use Cubase.

FL 12, let discuss - professionally or not ā€¦ but in fl studio and I write a symphony and jazz ā€¦ in the end, a real artist only needed - paper, pencil and imagination :slight_smile:

What is a DAW?

1 Like

Digital Audio Workstation

Music Makerā˜ŗ

As many authors mentioned here Ableton Live. Almost for 3 years Iā€™m working in this DAW and very satisfied.
For all time music making Iā€™ve cocnluded the possibilities of Ableton are endless.

I use Cubase 8.5 as my main DAW, but also sometimes use Logic Pro 9 or X.