Audiojungle authors, tell me please why was this track hard rejected?

I got this message back:

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Heaven Above Us” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:
This submission does not meet our commercial production (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and our commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately”.

Can you give me some feedback on this track?

Hi. In general, the melody is good, but it seemed to me that the beginning is too tight, it is necessary to catch the listener for the first 20-30 seconds, otherwise the main theme may not be heard. Also it seems to me that the part since 1:06 is a little bit overcompressed. At 1:19 there is an extraneous sound that is not found anywhere else in the track, maybe it’s a technical fault when rendering. This is my personal opinion, it can differ from reality)

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback! :slight_smile: Really the beginning of the track is too tight. I need to add some more tool there. Only now I did not hear any an extraneous sound at 1:19. And this sound is what kind of instrument or what is it at all?) Or can this some kind of error in the sound, the imposition of the instrument’s sounds?) Thank you again!

You’re welcome) Listened again to the headphones at 1:19, there seems to be no sound, maybe last time I made a mistake listening to the monitors.