Audiojungle authors, let's share our external work!

Of course, all of us audiojungle authors, are musicians, composers, conductors etc. I’m sure that every each of us has even release a personal record or is a member in a band, work as a session musician with other artists, or even produce music for others.
I think is a good idea to share our external work here, something outside audiojungle music we produce.
I start with a song of a band called “Ble” located in Greece that back in 2000 I was a member playing the keyboards.
The record has reached over 50,000 sales and now is a “Gold” record here in Greece.
The name of the track is “Fovamai” that means “I’m afraid”.
Have a good listen, and share your stuff…

6 Likes

Cool tune! 50,000 sales is pretty awesome!

I recently released a short album of original material… I guess you’d call it Roots or Americana (i prefer “Canadiana” haha).

5 Likes

Pure American (or Canadian) song. Awesome guitars!! Wish you thousands of sales to your release.

2 Likes

My contribution :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is true “motivational”. I guess you are the guitar player…
Thanks for your share

My old composition :slight_smile:

Now I prefer children tracks and ukulele :joy:

5 Likes

Woh! I’m amazed by the speed of your fingers! Real virtuoso man, bravo!
For consolation, think ukulele as the precursor of your guitar, and you will
love it…Cheers!

Thank you man :slight_smile: It was 5 years ago. Nowadays to get that speed and control I would have to practice a lot ! I still play but I focus on compositions not only fast playing and technique :slight_smile: Virtuosos can play that kind of shit in front of thousands of people :slight_smile: Without any mistake :slight_smile: I’m just simple bedroom player :smiley: But thanks for kind words ! Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! That is awesome 60k sales!

I’ll share this video, I’m the pianist and composer of it, i think i sold 10 or 11 CDs Including my mom and neighbors. Oh, also my wife bought me one CD at some point.

Piano Jazz/Flamenco

9 Likes

Man, you played more notes in this video than I did in my whole life! Great technique!

2 Likes

Wherever, it doesn’t give you sales brother.
Thanks tho :slight_smile:

Excellent!! I think I’m a pianist too, but now I have to reconsider that…
Great opportunity to put in my CD player Chick Corea’s “Spain” again.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. As i said, playing well an instrument nowadays doesn’t really take you anywhere other than have fun. Anyone with a computer goes a much longer way, DJ’s or producing beats.
I love Chick Corea, who doesn’t… But man… his flamenco (together with Miles Davis) is the goofiest s### I’ve ever hear. I’ll blame Scientology for that… lol

I know how you feel. It’s like a German guy plays greek traditional music with a bouzouki…

1 Like

hahah you just nailed it

Great thread idea! I still play in 2 bands when time allows. Here’s a couple of samples:

New band, dark rock:

Long time band, pop rock:

2 Likes

“Lost in the wind” is a very nice tune. Looking forward to hear something from your upcoming EP!

Thank you @blackstop! I enjoyed the track you posted as well - congrats on its success! Was in Greece last year and loved it! :wink:

Cool thread! I’m predominantly a fingerstyle guitarist. Here’s a vid from my Youtube :slight_smile:

And me playing some gypsy jazz with my band/friends:

2 Likes

Hey man, everybody loves visiting Greece! Hope you can make it this summer too.

1 Like