Audio, video and template previews freeze

Thanks christwatchman but the timeloss here makes this site pretty useless for me… i can not believe it takes them so long to fix this… i will be checking back in in a few months… for the time being… back to videohive… grgrgrrmmbbll

1 Like

It is very unfortunate that envato support has failed to resolve this issue for several weeks now. This is a premium paid service and the support team should put more effort into it, and listen to and respond to customers’ grievances

1 Like

Super slow previews trying to find music.
Cleared cache, tried different browsers - same issue.
We have 300 mbit up and down - can stream 4k video all day - but can’t listen to music previews on this site.

This is a HIGH priority problem that needs to be addressed ASAP.

1 Like

i can’t help feeling hustled here… for such a big service to have such a lame response time on a problem is just weird… and little to no communication about it…

1 Like

Yep! I’m experiencing the same issue since 1 month now and it’s so frustrating for my workflow - I mean it doesn’t work. If they won’t fix it soon - I’m canceling my subscription.

1 Like

Hi folks, this is Pei from the Market dev team.

I believe this issue has been fixed on https://elements.envato.com/ https://audiojungle.net/ and https://videohive.net/

Could you try again? thanks

1 Like

Hello Pei,

The problem is not with Envato Market but with Envato Elements that we have our subscription. If you could fix it asap - it would be perfect for our work.

Thank you,
Stam

@stamgero According to Pei, the fix was implemented on both Elements and Market. Can you give it a try and report back if it has improved? :smile:

It’s still not working. Previews buffer for 2-3 seconds and then they stop. for videos only the first in a session buffers and the others are stuck with no preview. Please fix it. The problem is in envato elements.

Hello,

No, the problem still exists - especially for the browser Chrome. On Firefox it’s a little bit better but after some time, I have the same problem.

I checked adblock, changed browsers, deleted my cookies - the problem still exists.

1 Like

Still the same, can not use envato at all. Try harder pls.

1 Like

Damn, shame on you, cant use your stock. I will definetely search for the other service. You should give the money back, as it is unuseable at all.

2 Likes

Still the same problem in audiojungle. In elements it is much better.

1 Like

In fact in audiojungle it stucks on the 1st track you are trying to listen. Same thing in videohive.
I have no problem downloading the preview file

1 Like

Since a few weeks, I have the problem, that the preview doesn’t work.

When searching for a track or stockvideos or videotemplates. the preview loads only the first few seconds and then stopps. and nothing else loads anymore.

Previously it worked with an workaround when clicking on Track and play it from the “purchase-site”.

I tried several things.
Different PCs, Different WiFi, Different Browsers, even on iPhone.
The Music loads the first few seconds.
and the video doesn’t even load.

the download of the complete (purchased/licensed) footage works fine.
So whats the problem? its really annoying

I can’t use Envato like this. I’m angry, for extending my subscription,… cause in this way, its impossible to use.

Tried again with the new link pinned in this Topic. same problem.

Where can I get my money back, for the one-year subscription which was extended 3 weeks ago???
Thank You

Hello! The problem persists! Buffering 2 seconds. Russia, 500Mbps.
Chrome browser without extensions!

i used to see 3 previews before it got stuck… now i can’t see any preview anymore… we are tgoing for the third month without previews… totally unworkable, i feel ripped of… u guys should at least reimburse us for the lost time…

PLEASE fix this issue, it makes the site unusable.
Same here with whatever PC webbrowser, Firefox, Edge, Chrome, with and without cache adblock etc etc…
IT DOESNT WORK
You have to download in excess to see the preview in the zip when available, it slows down the time to work to, it’s a disaster for weeks already.
As a customer, i except better service. Fix or please extend for free our subscription
Thank you

1 Like