Audio track

Dear all,

I am not sure if I am writing to the right address.
I subscribed yesterday and download an opener. But the opener does not include the music track.
I am wondering if you can help me find, if you know. Or just tell me the way. I have looked in Audio Jungle, but could not find it.
The opener was created by Drevo
Title of opener, which is a video element: Kids Youtube TV Opener/ Children Show/ Cartoon/ Clay Intro/ School Education/ Toys/ Baby Birthday

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hey,

here is the logo you are searching for. It was in the item description. :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you very much for you help.
I really appreciate that.
However, is this track included for free in my subscription or do I have to pay for it.

thanks

Hi @Cicishow,

Envato is a big family with different products & services related to digital assets but I think you are interested in the next 2:

1. The Marketplace - AudioJungle, VideoHive, PhotoDune, 3D Ocean, GraphicRiver, CodeCanyon & ThemeForest - where you need to license separately each individual file.

2. Envato Elements: Digital assets, is a subscription-based service - where you’ll get a load of digital assets for your money, but only those items which are available there, in this catalog.

So for the clarification: Many items from the Marketplace are available on Elements but not every. I made a short research for you and this music is not available on Elements so you have to buy the adequate license for this one.

But to make sure I don’t mislead you I’m asking the author of this logo if I’ve wrong: @puremusic is this track available on Elements?

If you want you can learn more here about Envato.

Hope it helps. :smiley:

Cheers,
Layla from HoneyLoud

Hi, @Cicishow, @HoneyLoud! And thank you @HoneyLoud!

Unfortunately our tracks are not available on Elements. As @HoneyLoud mentioned previously - Envato Element and AudioJungle are not the same place.Only a small number of authors from AudioJungle are represented in the Elements catalog. So for most tracks founded on AudioJungle you have to buy a license.

Cheers,
Puremusic

1 Like

thanks a lot…

kind regards,