Audio Jungle Rejection advice

Hi all, this track was hard rejected. Any comments/ thoughts as to possible reasons why appreciated.
Is this a ‘commercial’ audio quality issue or ‘commercially’ creative issue?
Thanks in Advance
Black242

Track

“We have completed our review of “Dude Tube Summer Surf Guitar” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again…This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

1 Like

Waaaaaaaaay too much reverb dude. Reverb is like alcohol, a little bit is good but too much and your mix starts losing clarity and coherence. Right now you have blackout drunk levels of reverb in this track haha :beers: The music itself is great so don’t get discouraged, it’s just the mix that’s holding you back.

1 Like

I agree. Cool track just too much reverb.

1 Like

Cheers for taking the time guys. Feedback appreciated and noted. I was going for an authentic Dick Dale-esque 60/70s Plate Reverb sound. But point taken - over did it a little:-) Update - the exact same track has been accepted on another well known production site - wonder if it will sell though?

it’s a cool track, too much reverb… but this would be a soft reject if they were interested for the track.
the solos in 0:21 are a little bit annoying… but it’s only my opinion.