Audio jungle Rejected all tracks... ridiculous

2 to 300 tracks rejected at once? When the queue limit is 5 for non-elite authors and 10 for elite ones? How is that possible? Well, it’s not.

Yes, it’s possible, all you have to do is troll the web, type in AJ rejections, you’ll see plenty…now, what else? Care to argue all day over stupid crap or you want to just keep sending stupid replies?

No, it’s not.

The web might be full of AudioJungle rejections threads, but the reality is that you can only submit 5 or 10 tracks at a time for review; depending on your status. So, 300 rejections at once is impossible. You’re simply misinformed, that’s all.

Oh, I have to spell it out for you,not all at once numbnuts. Use some sense. People have submitted numerous songs NOT- ALL- AT- ONCE. Understand? really I thought you could use a little common sense on your end but I see you’re just here to argue.

"Today I get a hard rejection on audiojungle…once again. This was the 20. or 30. hard rejection successively.

I don’t know why, but all my items get hard rejections the last months and I get no chance to go on on audiojungle."

“I’m thankful I found this post! I thought I was going crazy with the stuff I was submitting. If it’s on par with the rest of the tracks on AJ - I should be getting at least one track in right? Nope!
Sonic_Arts seems to understand the issue here! He is a professional SOUND ENGINEER that had 35 tracks rejected. If I owned the site, I would be extremely concerned about what my employees were doing.”

Your own words:

“Well known musicians had 2 to 300 tracks rejected at once, hundreds more artists rejected for no reason. How a reviewer can reject that many tracks at once sounds fishy, wouldn’t you agree. How many days would it take YOU to listen to 200 hundred tracks at once.” :wink:

Good luck on your next adventures, I’m out.

1 Like

You demand respect?! Blimey. My point is that if somebody has five tracks accepted and somebody has five tracks rejected… it stands to reason that the person with the five tracks accepted is probably creating better content for the marketplace than the person who has had five tracks rejected. But you seem to think you’re better than everyone here. I don’t think that’s senseless reasoning.

2 Likes

Blimey…Absolutely I demand respect, you don’t?? Seriously, you don’t expect people to respect you for your talent?? Think closely. READ CLOSELY…I pulled my tracks after I received an email and one was accepted, then I pulled the rest, which I stated. READ CLOSELY…I never said I was better than EVERYONE else, which I said so were many other people out here, and yea, I’m damn good and proud of it…you’re not? If you’re not good, then perhaps you should consider the food industry because you have to be good at what you do to make it…

Now, I don’t know why in the hell you and the other jerk had to get in on a simple post I made about AJ rejections and blow it out of proportion and send all the stupid, yes stupid, replies to my post when as read abouve and you’ll see I was adding an experience I had to what everybody else did,but then I realize, trollers and jerks love to start arguments.

Demanding respect while calling other author’s answers “senseless reasoning” and “stupid replies”, then adding insults like “numbnuts” and “jerk” on top… a bit flawed, maybe?

If you’re interested in the future, you can post your rejected tracks on the forum (a lot of authors do) to get honest feedback about them. You seem to be so sure of their value, but maybe they simply don’t fit this market for some reasons? Or some details might be wrong with them that you overlooked?

2 Likes

No… you earn respect, you don’t demand it. And yes, I think my work is good and I’m proud of it… but I don’t shout it from the rooftops or proclaim it as fact in forums. I let my work speak for itself, and what I think of my work is less important than what potential buyers think of my work.

On a side note, you also have to be good at what you do to ‘make it’ in the food industry as well. Or any industry for that matter. No need to insult the tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people who work in the food industry!

3 Likes

a good day to all … I am relatively new to AJ, and I am having the same problems as many of this forum, after 12 days of waiting, today I received an email rejecting my music, and 4 are still to be analyzed. as they are not accurate because of the rejection, I do not know where to start making the necessary changes … I will post my page here on YouTube, and anyone who can give me tips, I will be very grateful … I know I have a lot to learn and also know that I’m in the right place to seek expert advice … Thanks !!!

The more i search about it, the more i understand that people who sell music on AJ, are the ones that actually reject your tracks.If they let you upload they lose money. I have heard so much bullsh**t on AJ and at the same time so many good tracks getting rejected. No proffesionalism , 0 work ethic. Makes Envato look bad to me

Far from reality. There is only a few reviewers working for AudioJungle, but there is hundreds of composers (of various styles and background) who manage to be accepted and sell regularly here.

My advise would be to post some of your rejected tracks on the forum to receive feedback about them. Maybe you’re only a few steps away from being accepted more easily?

They rejected me complettely, too. I also producing singing songs. I don’t think that anybody can compeet against me. I use very expensive instruments. What we should do is, using all other stock sites, if you make better products for the rivals, Envato’s business is going down, and maybe it’s high time.

1 Like

Speak for me in email, that not can send the same music. Have a video in youtube the man send 2x and 2x is rejected, and when send just drums. Is accept! same i review my music and try again, not is accepted. I uploaded and today received email, not accept. I post here the link for music. I accept feedback. but i not have more this music for AJ.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N0rGxayPAcy-FX6MSsQ5FnEyrmileb7a

Is cool if post others sites that have return of sells cool.

I’ve heard your music… In the most respectful way I can put it, try not singing in your songs.

You’re lying because I didn’t sent you music that contains vocal. That song is under construuction. I went to another company. If you accept only a few songs that won’t make enough money to make it worth for songs that contains lyrics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jl9VIMazwg For example I haven’t sent you this, it’s also instrumental. It has no views because I had to reupload it, you can’t find anybody who can produce this way. You shouldn’t have answered, now everybody knows that you’re lying.

Looks like you’re a bit delusional. Hopefully, AJ rejects will act as a sobering reality check.

You can listening my music too?

That channel is a discontinued old channel, and the stuff that has been sent to the review team is not to be found there. After nobody seen this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOUNWxpbBAE And these Remixes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTXGKW5wMQoDjE01TMl9nw It’s not worth to upload anything to Youtube. The old channel contains old songs, with detuned vocals that’s not been fixed. It’s a misunderstanding, I thought that XioGraphix is part of the review team. But you have nothing to do with the advertisement market.