Audio Files included must be set???

Hi,
Im in the process of submitting my first track, When I clicked the upload button I received the message:

‘Please review the following issues that occurred - Audio Files Included must be set’

I cant figure what this means? if anyone can give me any pointers, I’ll be very grateful.

You have to indicate what’s in the zip-file, a wav or an mp3.

4 Likes
LGuitarB said

You have to indicate what’s in the zip-file, a wav or an mp3.

Hey LGuitarB,
thankyou for the prompt reply!

My zip file Title indicates that it contains a wav file and I also stated it in the comments to the reviewer but still no joy. Im assuming I have to indicate this by another means, could you point me?

You have to select the WAV and MP3 options by command/shift clicking them. They have to be selected.

/Ben

2 Likes

Yes, that part of the form has some pretty poor UX. Check boxes would have been a better option here.

Hey Guys
thanks again for the prompt replies!
thats the files uploaded now but I dont think I would have ever sussed what was required with it being spelt out; its much appreciated! :slight_smile:

blindholm said

You have to select the WAV and MP3 options by command/shift clicking them. They have to be selected.

/Ben

Wow! I read a mile of threads on this and you had the obvious answer. Thank You! I guess they were out of drop down menus when they built that page.

I got the same message. I was uploading to mp3.com 15 years ago and it wasn’t this complicated.

I spent a day trying it and now I see that it was only to point with shift … even send a query to the technical service … wow … Thanks friends, they made me happy!

I wish they would phrase it a little different. “Set” is pretty vague in meaning, I struggled for a very long time to solve this… Why can’t they say: “Please select the type of file included?”, and highlight which part of the submission form has error needed to be fix? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Thank you for this thread! I was tearing my hair out trying to execute my first upload. The uploader really could be improved and it would be nice if it worked on mobile devices.

I tried uploading something and had this problem about 8 years back and GAVE UP on Aj. I came back a few years later and tried again… I could have had 5 years more of sales :/… One of my bigger mistakes. I could have lived on a tropical island with an aj income, because of a SHIFT button option… Grrrr haha, ahhh well…

1 Like

Guys, I’m with the same problem and everything is set … somebody can help me?

Use shift… I know…

Now flash has only one more year in Chrome, lets hope we get an update on the upload page. :slight_smile: