Audio contest: Create an ident for the Envato Trends video series (winners announced in post #278)

I am IN!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi @Positunes - strictly one entry per person for this contest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m In :+1: :trophy:

Great! Good luck, everyone! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Super! Already upload! Iā€™m in!

Iā€™m in, track already uploaded. 20 days should be enough for a review, i hope? :slight_smile:

I hope :pray: it enough :slightly_smiling_face:

Phew, just logged back in time for participating!
Iā€™m also actually looking forward hearing everyoneā€™s creation, it will be so much fun!

3 Likes

Cool competition! Iā€™m in! :blush:

2 Likes

Sounds good to me. I love challenges :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m excited to see (and listen to!) all the entries :slight_smile:

There are now three days left to submit your entries for review, following the instructions in the first post of this thread.

Once your entry has been approved by the AJ review team, please post a link to your trackā€™s item page in this thread - that way weā€™ll all get to listen to the entries, and this thread can also become a useful resource for future customers as itā€™ll be full of AudioJungle links.

Our Audio review team will be shortlisting entries, and then the Video Content team will pick out the overall winner. Weā€™re still planning to close this thread to new entries on June 30, but Iā€™ll be keeping an eye out for any entries that are still stuck in the review queue closer to that date.

Good luck all!

6 Likes

Hi, sorry for question that have already been asked, but I have uploaded track for this contest 2 days ago and it is still in Queued for Review status, so the question is - do I have any chances for being reviewed as itā€™s my first upload here ( I have deleted my 2 previous uploads as they were in same status for 12 days). Thank you

1 Like

Hi @illia1 - welcome to the forums!

Yes, you should be fine for this contest. AudioJungle currently has quite long review times (averages are shown here) as the number of item submissions has risen significantly, but weā€™ll try to make sure the contest entries are all reviewed in time for the end of the contest. If we need to, weā€™ll extend the forum submission date to cover any remaining entries that are still in review, as long as those were uploaded to the queue before June 15.

Nice contest, thank you! Iā€™m in. Just uploaded my one :relaxed:

1 Like

oh nice, iā€™m in!

1 Like

Hello! iā€™m in! :slightly_smiling_face: just uploaded my track! Good luck to all! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awesome! Iā€™m in!!! \m/
https://audiojungle.net/item/strike-rock-logo/27050087

1 Like

Hi friends

Help me please. I would like to participate in the competition, created an audio logo, but I canā€™t upload it to the site.
There is always an error: ā€œAudio Files Included must be set.ā€
But I have only one audio file (Logo).
What am I doing wrong? Maybe the file needs to be downloaded elsewhere, and not on the authorā€™s page?

Thank you in advance

Hello,

Donā€™t worry, you just have to select (highlight) ā€œwavā€ and or ā€œmp3ā€, in the ā€œAudio Files Includedā€ field of the ā€œCategory & Attributesā€ section.

3 Likes

Everything worked out well. Thank you so much!