Ask for help! How to remove the gray horizontal lines on the upper and lower ends of the Slider?

I installed the Slider Revolution plug-in from AVADA and I am learning to use it.

In use, I found that there are two thin gray lines on the top and bottom of the created Slider Revolution. The width of these two lines is the same as the width of the Column where the Slider is located. These two lines are very aesthetically influential.

Ask for help! How to remove the gray horizontal lines on the upper and lower ends of the Slider?
Is there any way to remove these two lines? Where should I set it up?

Ask for help! How to remove the gray horizontal lines on the upper and lower ends of the Slider? - QQ邮箱 body {background:#fff;color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-family:“lucida Grande”,Verdana,“Microsoft YaHei”;padding:0 7px 6px 4px !important;margin:0;}.MacOS body {font-family:“lucida Grande”,Verdana;}.qmbox{padding:0;}.qm_con_body_content{height:auto;min-height:100px;_height:100px;word-wrap:break-word;font-size:14px;font-family: “lucida Grande”,Verdana,“Microsoft YaHei”;}.MacOS .qm_con_body_content{font-family: “lucida Grande”,Verdana;}body.thumb_list_readmail {padding:0;}.thumb_list_readmail #nextnewDiv,.thumb_list_readmail #nextmail_top,.thumb_list_readmail #nextmail_bt{display:none;}

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards