AS3 FlipBook

Hello,

Anybody knows if there is stable open source AS3 flip book?

Thanx
JayC

there are a couple of really nice solutions here why not use one of those?

there is an ok flex solution, just sent you a link…

Thank you MSFX,

I knew about that but is crashing if you get 60+ pages , the reason that I’m looking for a os solution is that I wanna build a CMS for it and sell it here. So I was thinking to find an open source and develop the CMS and get the flip book already made because I’m to lazy to develop the book BUT I’m will move the existing AS2 os to AS3, I guess.

Do you know who developed the original Flip book , I’m guessing there was a Hungarian guy, how ironic to release it under open source license and other ppl making probably fortunes with it. If I’m right he has an AS3 book now and he has a commercial license for it but still I’m thinking would be nice if ppl who customized his book and sold it should donate him a percentage from their sales.

I think same irony happened with red5 server too :). Much respect for those ppl who are able to release open-source software.

Best regards,
JayC

i’d just make the whole thing to be honest, working with other peoples code can be a pain, particularly trying to make a CMS for it… :slight_smile:

jayc said

Hello,

Anybody knows if there is stable open source AS3 flip book?

Thanx
JayC

Open Source AS3 Flip Book
http://www.infogroupindia.com/blog/posts/619

2 years old, lol, think he’s probably found one by now :smiley:

Yeah, I kinda found one :slight_smile: but thanx anyway ! :slight_smile:

-jayc