Artwork Halloween Flyer

Hello, I made a graphic artwork for a Halloween music flyer called Evil Notes.
I will work on the shadows, highlights and more but for now this is the main artwork.
What you think of it?

Imgur

3 Likes

hi buddy this quite cool and creative , but as u mentioned u have left to work on some dodging and burning so that this gets to the next level again :slight_smile: cool for in any case :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much you like it. Hope it has a good base for a flyer.

1 Like

The clown is levitating.

1 Like

@DesignSomething the clown is not sitting very well. I will change it.

1 Like

I love the concept

1 Like

@mukiventure thnx

Well it took me a while but i finally finished the Evil Notes Flyer.
What you think about it?

Imgur

1 Like

@n2n44 I think this title will be much better with a blue color too.
I have to get rid of the blood reds on halloween/horror flyers. hahahah

hi for me this is the veery same problem all over again that u are facing this is mostly a matter of typo and / or introducing the typo inside your artwork I believe that maybe the problem might be that u should rather do the other way around , that is to say revolving around the typo to create your artwork. At this stage, if u ask me, most of the time the texts that u have do not look “natural”, I do not know if I make myself clear with this expression, what I mean by that is they sort of look pasted in a place that they do not really seem to belong to. The positioning of the time is really much of a problem here, in my opinion … I see only a couple of mistakes to refer to apart form typo ones and text positioning ones. The small mistakes that I refer to is about lighting I cannot identify how the pumpkin can looks this way in an environment where all the flyer is so much impacted by the blue night and same goes with the pedals of the piano … as for the rest this looks close to perfect apart , from the irrelevant shadow behind the lantern of the street lamp … otherwise all the things that u have to work with are concerning typo a bit here - but not that much - but most importantly positioning of the text and in particular the central titles … here is how I feel , u should push down the “evil notes” block and make sure that this is not going over the level of the top of the piano, or event lower a bit I u want keep the date above, which I am not sure that this is the solution …u should, still according to me decrease the size of the whole creation slightly so that u can free up some space and breathing for a footer text organized another way …

The light that comes with the pumpkin is a total render, clown, piano, jack in the box, pumpkin. So i think my keylight was living his own life. I allready noticed that but or took me 1,5 hours to render it. Maybe with a light blue glow it will be more coherse. And i change the evil notes text to blue and dropped it more down. But your right , i made a mistake to make the artwork to big and got less space for my typo. Damn hahaha. Hope it will get approved.

hi I am not sure what u mean by this , in any case, u have to do is to add some adjustment layers to fix just this because the bottom line is that , at the moment, this looks strange indeed. This is too bad that u turn to face these typo issues because honestly what u are creating is always more interesting and beautiful and u have managed to get rid of a good deal of sideway little mistakes that u had so that the design looks really great … (apart from the typo part , I mean in this flyer especially the positioning of texts)

Yes i agree. I will add an photofilter adjustment on it and erase the other parts except the chair with the pumpkin.

1 Like