Artists making money, how are you branding yourself?

Well as you can see I haven’t even got a banner yet, so I think one of the key things is just being consistent with uploads so that you are on the first page regularly which increases the chances that some random person will play what you have.

How do you contact with videohive authors? Just sending messages? I sent the SAME message to a lot of videohive aouthors, but I don’t think they all got it, becouse the system can mark it as spam. I think this, becouse I checked it: I sent the same message two AJ authors who I know, but they didn’t get the message.

So what should I do?
Thanks!

RollercoasterAudio said

How do you contact with videohive authors? Just sending messages? I sent the SAME message to a lot of videohive aouthors, but I don’t think they all got it, becouse the system can mark it as spam. I think this, becouse I checked it: I sent the same message two AJ authors who I know, but they didn’t get the message.

So what should I do?
Thanks!

Every time I email a Envato author I get a response within 24 hours, you’re probably sounding so robotic they just think it’s spam or word got around that multiple people got the same exact email and so people think it’s spam. Try sending a more friendly and personal message and see what happens. It’s either that or they’re just really busy.

Thanks for councils! I will try to make it.