Are you kidding me? [Reject]

Envato Market Team:

We receive a lot of Parallax themed templates, therefore we’re very strict when reviewing these kinds of projects.

Because there is so much competition and saturation in the Slideshow category, we only accept projects that we feel provide exceptional quality in both design and execution.

Unfortunately, this project does not meet our high standards for this variety of template.
What I need add to my project?

I received this message a second time. I put a lot of effort into the project and added many improvements, but even after the work done - still reject

It’s 1st version (before):

2nd version (with all fixed):

This published today:
https://videohive.net/item/motion-parallax-slideshow/17560637?s_rank=1

Why I got the reject, and the approval of this project? The whole thing in a ladder effect on an image?

Omg ur work is amazing. Its hard to believe that u have got rejection. Hard luck mate.

Work on making the yellow frame a more integral part of the animation by using it as a transition element between scenes. Otherwise, right now it doesn’t stand out from the crowd. On a daily basis, we receive literally 5-10 slideshow projects that function just like this one.

The other one is a lot more parallaxy than yours as well… yours is great, and although you can see there’s a parallax effect if you look closely, it’s very subtle and looks more like just some kind of zoom effect with motion blur. In the other one, you get a much better sense of depth when the camera transitions to the next scene.

Agree with the yellow box action though… maybe work on that a bit more. I mean, if it works for National Geographic, then no reason it can’t here! Unless the box is some kind of registered trademark, of course.

Depth gives not much more than me, but in the pictures there is the staircase effect that does not look good. Yes, we feell parallax effect in transition, but at this time we can see how the image is repeated on different pieces of layers