Are you a frequent buyer on ThemeForest and CodeCanyon? If yes, this is for you!

Hi guys!

I recently developed a super simple, yet very useful online tool.

I had realised that items on Themeforest, CodeCanyon and other Envato market sites, go on sales often but it’s hard to catch them at that attractive price because we may or may not know about it. So, how cool it would be if I can automatically get alerts for my favourite items when they go on sale!! :heart_eyes:

Also, if you don’t know that if you had already purchased the item and want to renew the support, you can do it when the item goes on sale. :thinking:

I tried looking for some existing application/tool but unfortunately, I was not able to find one. So, I thought of developing this tool for myself. But I realised that this can be super helpful for more people so made this public!

So, here is the tool → https://itemalerts.com

All you have to do is, add the URL here and register an account (once) and then when the item prices change, you will be notified via email. Super easy and one time task :slight_smile:

Please check this out and I would love to know what you guys think about this. Do share your feedback, suggestions and even criticism (if any :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes