Are there any EDM ghost producers on AJ?

Hello!

First of all, I hope this topic won’t violate Envato’s TOS by any way. I won’t post any links to keep it clear from self-advertisement. Please note that the platform mentioned below is not an Envato competitor as AJ doesn’t provide such services like the ones mentioned.

We are currently in the process of launching a platform for ghost producers. Our goal is simple - to allow fellow EDM producers like myself sell their work to DJs as ghost production, and to receive custom orders from potential clients.

Are there any producers from this community who are doing ghost producing or considering to do so? Please get in touch with me if you are interested.

Cheers

I’d be interested in ghost producing. What kind of EDM?

We would be interested in gost producing. Any EDM :slight_smile:

i was once…but very terrible at it ( ゚,_ゝ゚)

Hi guys. Thanks for your replies. All kinds of EDM are welcomed at this point, please PM or e-mail me with links to your material. Cheers

I was ghost producer for a while. But then I switched to work on my portfolio for AudioJungle and it’s pays me well now. I still produce edm for friends and people I worked with

Sounds reasonable. You have some massive stuff on your portfolio, no wonder you manage to get good value from it.

When talking about ghost and edm. I like this arrangement! :grin::grin::grin:
https://www.facebook.com/ChilouxMusic/videos?ref=page_internal

It’s impossible to feel so enthusiastic about a track and at the same time already went through the phase where you pause every 15 seconds to change something :smiley: Sick drop though.

I am producing EDM. Pm me acousticbro8@gmail.com to discuss details and get more information about my production.

Hey sounds interesting, send me a message. Thanks

Hi, are you looking again for Ghost Producers?

We do it, you can check some demo here:
http://www.ipmsounds.com/services/demo

Please contact me (giorgio@iceplanetmusic.com) if you are interested.