Are the rights of my projects safe and protected?

I am new here and I want to know how to protect my work. I hope someone who can help me provide ways or a link to a page to report content that violates copyrights.
And Does this require things such as a certificate proving your ownership or just submitting a direct report? I apologize for my inability to explain adequately.

Thanks …

1 Like

Hello friend, a similar question was posted a while ago, but in any case, yes, your projects are protected by the wise Envato administration.

All it takes to file a report of copyright infringement for one of your projects is to go to this page
Submit your request as Copyright and Trademarks.
Complete the required fields, making sure that they are clear.

Similar question: If someone violate the copyright how can I check it?

The Answer:

More similar articles:
Templates for DMCA and IPR Related Notices for Envato Market
How to submit a valid DMCA takedown notice in relation to an Author’s item on Envato Market
DMCA takedown notices - Frequently Asked Questions for Envato Market

Thank you we hope we solve that for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okayy Thank you @Scappy , I finally got some info, but the question is if my work is published outside of codecanyon what should I do.?

You can submit a DMCA notice to Google to delete search results or websites that contain your work being stolen. :slight_smile: :grin:

Maybe not all the time the method will succeed, but do not despair, this is your project and you are the only one who has the right to it.

We wish you more success.

2 Likes