April 2017 sales very low

Hello dear GraphicRivers… are you experiencing low sales?

I did not make any sales for last 6 days…

1 Like

I wish I had that high sales rate :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve started uploading new flyers after years away, so far I’ve got 3 new flyers and zero sales on each. Sad!

Same here, sales seems to be low this month, I think because of the easter in 90% of the countries and celebrating new year in most of the rest of the 10% of asian countries