Approved items in bundle rejected

How reviewers do their job today, what I see has nothing to do with common sense…

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Bundle 5in1 - Photoshop Action” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again”.

This is the reason for the rejection already approved items ie. there is no reason…

Can anyone answer me from the envato staff what is the reason for this for such rejected while at the same time being approved items with recorded one filter (they probably meet the quality criteria)…

@BenLeong I think it was okay to give some explanations to the authors who have been here for years because as far as I can see the Market has become just a waste of time.

Hello, maybe you idea create a action is not unique, already have in graphicriver.

Hi JeriTeam,
actions already been approved they are just packed in bundles with a discounted price…
When look at what is approved every day I would not say that is the reason.

I understand, I also believe that revision is very personal. Their opinion, whether they like your idea or not. The truth is that I am very sorry, a pleasure to help you but I do not have much experience in graphicriver, other authors will respond so patiently, greetings.

I’ve been here a long time and I really don’t remember when any my item was rejected, but what has been happening lately on Market really has nothing to do with common sense.

1 Like