apply to job button

Hi,

I had to re-install my website. Now I’m missing the ‘apply to job’ button. When I check the code everything is ok. (I think)

<?php /** * Job Application * * @package Jobify * @since 3.0.0 * @package 3.8.0 */ ?> <?php if ( $apply = get_the_job_application_method() ) : wp_enqueue_script( 'wp-job-manager-job-application' ); ?>
<div class="job_application application">
	<?php do_action( 'job_application_start', $apply ); ?>

<?php if ( 'url' == $apply->type ) : // Use link for URL type. ?>

<a href="<?php echo esc_url( $apply->url ); ?>" target="_blank" class="application_button_link button" rel="nofollow"><?php esc_html_e( 'Apply for job', 'jobify' ); ?></a>

<?php else : // Open modal for other type. ?>

<input type="button" class="application_button button" value="<?php esc_attr_e( 'Apply for job', 'jobify' ); ?>" />

<div class="application_details">
			<?php
				/**
				 * job_manager_application_details_email or job_manager_application_details_url hook
				 */
				do_action( 'job_manager_application_details_' . $apply->type, $apply );
			?>
		</div>

<?php endif; ?>

<?php do_action( 'job_application_end', $apply ); ?>
</div>
<?php endif; ?>

my website is krac.nl. I also use WP All Import to import the jobs.

Does anybody know how to fix this? English is ok, but if someone can explain it in Dutch…

Renate

Hello,

As I see you are using the Jobify theme. Best way to get answers for your questions is by contacting the seller of theme. You can do this here:

P.S: Make sure to also check the documentation that came with the theme first of all.

Good Luck!