Application Customization and Installation

Hello. We are about to purchase the Foodoma app on Envato by Stackcanyon. However we have little or no experience in the customization and implementation of the app. Therefore we wrote the authors of the app for help. The response is not quick enough, therefore looking for a freelancer, first who can advice on the package to buy for our purpose and the customization and implementation of the app or point us in the right direction on what to do.

1 Like

try www.studio.envato.com that way you have some degree of protection

1 Like

Hello @charlie4282,
Thankss for the suggestion. I have gone through that link, but i am not sure how to use it, cause all i see there are a collection of app developers. Although this is what i am looking for but it doesnt give me the functionality to ask my question, especailly as what we are looking to achieve is customization and installation of a ready made solution.

1 Like

Here’s how it works https://studio.envato.com/how-it-works you can look for category experts then share your brief with them

1 Like

You can drop me an email via this link, I’d be happy to help you on the project.

I do have Studio account as well but you will get faster response if it’s direct contact.

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks a lot. Really appreciate your suggestion. Will certainly act on it.
Regards

1 Like

@charlie4282,
Can you tell me why my comment has been removed from this post. i was not advertising or criticizing anything. just given my view and suggestion.

1 Like

https://forums.envato.com/tos point about competitive marketplaces.

We try to avoiding mentioning other marketplaces / freelance services etc. to avoid the forums becoming a job board.

Also www.studio.envato.com provides a degree of protection for buyers and authors. We’ve seen (numerous times) people go to other options from threads in the past where things have gone wrong and they often hold it against these forums

1 Like

Hi,
OK, nice rule so there is problem which can solve at higher charges or can not be solve within Envato but there is proven solution outside but you can’t help user because of rule.

1 Like

There is no way of possibly knowing that a problem would be any more expensive, or if there was or was not someone who could help until a request arises. You would have to ask envato’s support for an official answer beyond that.

In the past, we saw several (far less since envato asked users not to discuss or share other marketplaces or unsolicited requests for work etc. although even now it still happens) frustrated and/or disappointed people who have been let down by bad practice, dishonesty or situations beyond envato’s control.

1 Like

You can drop me an email anytime you need any help or new project to be completed as per your requirements.