Apple is rejecting an app I bought here. What should I do?

I bought your template in the summer
Customized the template for my store
Now I try to publish in App Store but I get rejection

What does it mean? What are you selling a template that cannot be published?

Here is the reason for the rejection.

1. 2.1 Legal: Intellectual Property – General Guideline 5.2.1 – Legal – Intellectual Property

We noticed that your app was created from an app generation service or a commercialized template, but does not appear to be directly submitted by the owner or provider of the business, brand, or service.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, this app must be submitted by the owner of the business or organization for which the app has been designed under its own Apple Developer Program account. Alternatively, you may provide documentation that shows your ownership of the business or organization for which the app is designed.

Please note that providing documentation of your rights to include third-party content within your app does not suffice.

In accordance with section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, you acknowledge that submitting falsified or fraudulent documentation can result in the termination of your Apple Developer Program account and the removal of your apps from the App Store. Once Legal has reviewed your documentation and confirms its validity, we will proceed with the review of your app.

What does it mean?

What should I do?

Sounds like if you prove ownership of your business then that should be enough. Might be worth submitting the envato license info too and explain where the code is from

I would be grateful if you can tell me where to see the license for the purchased product.
All I found is the verification code

I have not bought any apps but usually on your download page when you click the download button there are options for things including the license info

1 Like

From download section you can download license & purchase code in pdf , also app code link, and make sue you completely reskin app, provide same authorization same as app store developer account & app code about us section.

after then they may be approve it…:slight_smile: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

How did you solve this issue ? or apple terminated your account ? Let me know