App Promo Kit - Hard rejected NEED HELP!

Hello,

This is really not fair. I don’t believe that after all the effort I’ve done for the app kit with 4 phone types and Ipad, 23 Scenes fully animated expression driven I get hard rejection:

"Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

We receive a lot of app promo animations, and therefore we’re very strict when reviewing these kinds of projects. Because there is so much competition in this genre, we only accept projects that we feel provide exceptional design quality and execution. Unfortunately, this project does not offer much new, nor provide an outstanding visual quality that would over-perform those projects we already have."

Please help!

The movements are very rough and boring, sometimes too slow. The color gamma is not harmonious. Some text blocks are poorly visible on the background because of the same color tone.

Because of all this, the project does not looks ready for sale. I think if you improve the animation and colors, the project will be accepted

Thank you so much. I will work on it.