API Keys missing on my profile

Hi

I have a theme I need to update on my WP site. Bought an extended theme support licence for the update but i can not get the API key of my account to add to the enfold updates section of the site.

Please help.

shutting down our legacy API in favour of our modern API:

Envato API personal token:
You can generate Envato API personal token here . Please make sure you set required Token permissions. It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

How to get an API Key

2 Likes

Can somebody please help me understand why I am not able to see the API Key option when I login to my panel ? See screenshot : http://prntscr.com/spko2g

Any help, will be appreciated.

Hi @internetinnovators

You can generate Envato API personal token here . Please make sure you set required Token permissions. It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

Before you create a new token the following 3 permissions should be selected from the list of permission available on the Token page.

1. View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Thanks, but for everyone else when they login to themeforest panel they are able to see the API key by navigating to settings , why is that not the case with my logins ? Why do I have to create a token ?

has removed that legacy API in favour of modern API. please check above replies you will get link for more details.

I am having this problem, too. I purchased Avaya to update a WP site, and I downloaded it. When I go to my themeforest (or is it my envato?) profile- I’m not clear on the distinction, honestly, and navigate to settings, I see nothing remotely suggestive of “API key” so I am at a loss for where to find/generate this.

I’ve tried reading these forum threads to see if I can figure it out, but so far, no luck.

please check my above replies especially 2nd reply. hope you will get solution. Thanks

Thank you. That worked. Not sure why the page it took me to the first time I tried was different, but when I clicked on the link this time, it took me to the page your screenshot showed.

Much appreciated!

1 Like

Why are they making this more difficult and HID it removing the link from settings!

I have a theme (U-Design) that wants my themeforest username and api key, which of these new things do I need to choose to solve this thing that used to be extremely simple and now requires hoop jumping?

1 Like