Api Desconection

The envato api disconnects me from the king theme every time I do something on the web. So it is impossible to work, there is some solution for this problem?. € 70 and I can’t do anything.

Hi,

Envato API personal token:

You can generate Envato API personal token here . Please make sure you set required Token permissions. It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

Before you create a new token the following 3 permissions should be selected from the list of permission available on the Token page.

1. View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Yes, it is like this from the first day since this that you show me is the first thing to do to be able to do something on the web. I imagine that you will have access to see the number of times the api is disconnected.

Please check this thread all replies:

Hope you can get help from there.

Hi @noxxfaxx,

The error you’re seeing (429 Too Many Requests) indicates that the server you’re using has made too many requests to our API, and is being temporarily blocked. This is an automatic process that protects our services from accidental or malicious abuse.

I can think of a couple of reasons for this:

1. If you’re using shared hosting, there might be other sites hosted on the same server that are hitting the Envato API and you all together are exceeding the rate limit for our API. This is something you may need to ask your hosting provider.
  2. It’s possible the theme you’re using is making too many requests to our API and exceeding the rate limit. This is something you’ll need to ask the theme author for support on.

There is documentation about the rate limiting here:
https://build.envato.com/api#rate-limit

If neither your hosting provider nor the theme author are able to find the cause, come back here and let us know.