Anyway to filter sales by products?

Is there anyway to filter your sales / earnings some how by products vs just platforms (codecayon, audiojungle etc). It would be really nice to be able to do this.

Anyone have any feedback?

Hi @UnionThemes! What’s your definition of “products”? As far as I can see, authors can only sort by Date, Transaction Type, and Marketplace. Failing that, you could always download all your data in CSV format and perform specific keyword search terms within a spreadsheet. The extra (useful) data that the CSV file contains to allow some extra ability to sort are Item ID and Detail (item name).

I like where I think you’re going though - would be nice to have the ability to sort by categories and to display summaries per category - either via the Statement page or just within the CSV data. :thumbsup:

Finally, although it’s not the best way to analyze data, don’t forget that you can also find some useful data on your portfolio page. In your portfolio you can search and order your items by category, sales, average sales, commission, and commission average:

I was just looking to see if anyone else had asked this before I opened a new topic. Sad to see this was asked in 2015 and still nothing has been done. It seems very weird to me that you can’t view the statistics of individual products. I know Elite Authors have access to Google Analytics, but I don’t want collected stats, I want concrete data from the Envato database which holds all order information. I want to be able to gauge how my different plugins are doing, but one sells far more often than the others so I have to really sift through the statements to figure out when others were purchased.

Ideally I would love a new option under the ‘Analytics’ tab for your individual products. You can see page views and referrals, but why not sales so we can view how those page views translated? Or in the Statements page, add the option to narrow down to a specific product versus a specific site because I only have items on one of your marketplaces as I am sure is the case for many authors.

Also, slightly related, I want to see when the last sale of one of my items was as I am thinking of retiring it but I can’t tell whether or not anyone has a support package still valid. If possible, it would be nice to know when my predicted last day of support is. In my product settings, the date they give appears to just be 6 months from today’s date. That doesn’t tell me that anyone has a support license still active.

Any chance Envato would consider adding this in the future!?