anyone else having weird activity on Identifyy

checked some reports a few weeks ago that showed videos found from Jan, Feb and March of 2021 but now nothing shows. Also saw how much i earned for a payout in July but now that doesn’t show either. Anybody else? Thanks!

4 Likes

Me too. It was even April 2021 report.
Nothing since yrsterday

4 Likes

good to know im not the only one lol. Thanks!

1 Like

I have the same problem.

1 Like

Same probleme here, I think it’s just some technical issue :slight_smile: Nothing too serious

2 Likes

Yes, I contacted them and they’re working on it they said.

2 Likes

+1, 2021 statistics disappeared and 2020 seems to have changed

3 Likes

What do you think has changed?

1 Like

Hi, they said they are aware of the issue and working on it but still there for me today.

3 Likes

Hey, there is some glitches, incorrect amounts, i dont know… This jokes may not work very well for someone’s cardio stimulant.

2 Likes

I think this may be the reason to have no sales for 4 days now… Maybe the figures won’t get updated… or may be the buyers won’t see our products…

1 Like

The tracks have been pending for 9 days on Identifyy.
It never happened.
Does everyone have it?

3 Likes

Yes here too and 2021 reports still not visible.

3 Likes

Same here. Since two weeks now.

2 Likes

Since 4th July all reports have disappeared one by one.
Support says to wait.

1 Like

The tracks were accepted.
They wrote that there was a failure in the system.
They are still fixing it.

I am curious, what could be the reason for such a long downtime.

• if there’s an error in the database system, I would expect, that they have a database backup, which could be recovered within hours
  • if there’s an error caused by any change in the frontend or backend, I would expect a rollback strategy for the change rollout

What happens, if the data got lost completely?

1 Like

I think they will just spend additional resources to reassemble the information. Identifyy is an aggregator. Information about the clamis is given by YouTube.
These are only assumptions, I do not know the internal structure of the Identifyy :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s pretty intense and takes long yes.

My 2021 reports are still gone… Anybody got some updates?

3 Likes