Anybody Experiencing the Mandela Effect?

There is something very strange going on, and was curious if anyone here was aware of it. It’s totally off topic, and has nothing to do with media creation. Figured this would be the best category to ask. Anyway it’s called the Mandela Effect. If you have some time please fill out the blank with what you remember. Don’t look it up, just go off your memory.

________ Mirror on the Wall (Snow White)

Life ______ like a box of chocolates. (Forest Gump)

If you build it _______ will come. (Field of Dreams)

It’s a beautiful day in _____ neighborhood. (Mr Rogers)

If you answered the blanks like this:

Mirror Mirror on the Wall (Snow White)

Life is like a box of chocolates. (Forest Gump)

If you build it they will come. (Field of Dreams)

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood. (Mr Rogers)

Then you are experiencing the Mandela Effect. Reality shows it’s never been those answers, but has always existed as:
Magic Mirror on the Wall (Snow White)

Life was like a box of chocolates. (Forest Gump)

If you build it he will come. (Field of Dreams)

It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood. (Mr Rogers)

There are tons more but figured that would be a good place to start.

Snow White is “Mirror, mirror on the wall”. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves is “Magic mirror on the wall”.

Just so you know!

1 Like

I wish that was true. In all versions of Snow White it is no longer Mirror mirror on the wall. Look it up for yourself. Not only is it changed in the virtual world, but also if you physically own Snow White, it will also say Magic Mirror. Mirror Mirror no longer exists.

I remember when everyone was talking about Berenstain Bears. Even talking about parallel universes lol.

Berenstain or Berenstein

Still don’t know what Mandela had to do with all this :slight_smile:

Guess it started because a lot of people remembered Mandela dying in prison.

It’s mirror, mirror in the original Snow White, trust me! Magic mirror as well, as she asks it a few times, but it’s definitely mirror mirror.

I’ve never met anyone that thought Mandela died in prison, but I guess they’re out there somewhere.

1 Like

I believe you, I remember it as Mirror Mirror too. If you look it up for yourself, everything now says it was never mirror mirror on the wall, and it has always existed as magic mirror. The crazy thing is if you own a copy of the original and play it, it will say magic mirror. Try it for yourself.

Yeah, I’m on about the book… that’s why I said 'Snow White is “Mirror, mirror on the wall”. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves is “Magic mirror on the wall”.

Guys, if you ever hear such storys (may it be aliens, bigfoot or mandela effect) be sure to check this at rationalwiki: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mandela_effect

Explained here:

The human brian is incredible, it has to handle so much information at once. I’m not surprised that it’s filtering out unnecessary words or informations which can lead to disinformation, even on such a high scale.

By the way: Remember? Brain was spelled brian a minute ago! And oh yes, I’ve seen bigfoot, interviews 10,000$ :wink:

1 Like