Any tips on SEO?

Hey everyone! As a relatively new author, I wanted to see if anyone had any tips or tricks on SEO for their audio submissions. I always have the hardest time coming up with descriptions and even keywords. It’s my least favorite part of the process by far!
I just wanted to check in with you guys to see if there’s anything you’ve seen to be particularly successful. Thanks!

Hi :slight_smile:

Don’t want to disappoint you, but I don’t think there’s a lot of magic tricks. Title, tags and description are there to describe your item as it is. Of course, there are super popular words like «corporate» and «inspire», etc, but if your item is something else, you better simply describe it the best you can.

That said, a lot of people copy tags of successful items and paste them to their own stuff, but unless it’s a very similar item, it won’t help you much or not at all. I think it’s in your interest to stay very focused on what your item really is and just describe its style, instrumentation, mood, etc.

And even if there was some very successful keywords or something, people would all copy them and, by doing so, would dilute the «success» of it all.

But I wish you luck! Hope you’ll find your way in the jungle. :slight_smile:

Here are some tips from our SEO expert Kate that may help :smiley:

SEO helps to maintain your website ranking in SERP. Keep doing genuine post.

hi Kingdog , sorry to say just that but do no get it, there are some recommendations from Envato as regard to SEO and optimizing description for our pages, titles and so on and in the end , this is for instance impossible to update the title of our items without having to go through reviewing again, isn’t it a bit paradoxical?

Mention keywords where they matter most.
Use a permalink structure that includes keywords.
Link to internal pages on your site.
Remove anything that slows down your website.
Make sure your website is indexed in search engines.