I’m looking for a theme for an insurance company. Currently, they are using a very basic theme i.e. Generate press, and now they want to look like a big company. Requirements:
- That follows a hard silo structure,
- Light theme but has advanced features
- Good good page insight score
- Can handle 50K visitors,
- works with Elementor,
- Login, Sign up, pop-up forms, responsive,
- Easily customizable,
- If I’m missing anything, please suggest.
TheZebra, Nerdwallet, Bankrate, Insurify, Investopedia, Techcrunch, BusinessInsider, Wallethub.
The current website looks like this: