Any envato support team author to help me out with an issue

One of my product is soft rejected by envato and upon asking in emails i haven’t received any proper response from the support team’s side

can i ask that which specific encryption method do you guys support ?

so as per the encryption method i could update the application code and could submit again

What’s the soft rejection message?

Hi

Thanks for your submission.

‘Nimble Messaging Professional SMS Marketing Application For Business’ isn’t quite ready for CodeCanyon. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes here.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

1. And again, I am still seeing the issues. Example, and there are more: https://envato.d.pr/2FH0iy

You need to carefully check ALL issues.

I have multiple times asked to support that please specify a general rule like what type of encryption method i can use in my script ? but every single time they reject my product without any proper reply

It’s not their responsibility to provide support. They’re there to review the item requirements. Have you checked the PHP requirement at Envato support page?

You should take a few minutes to search for why md5 is insecure. It’s a hashing algorithm, not encryption. Also check out reversemd5.com and realize that your “encrypted” passwords are not encrypted at all, hence why your item was disabled. :stuck_out_tongue:

Use password_hash with PASSWORD_DEFAULT instead. Currently, this will use bcrypt with a random salt to protect passwords. Use password_verify to check the passwords. Both pages have great examples. It’s very easy.

Good luck!

yes BTW it’s not a new product. i had it approved back ago almost 3 years

thank you for pointing out appreciate your feedback

Sanitizing the code as per the feedback

Let’s hope this time it get’s approved :slight_smile:

I am also using facebook api using cdn link, how we can me or anyone from my team use this locally.