Another rejection & I don't know why

Hi mamak24! sorry for it, i know how it feels, after working hard then waiting for review and finaly get hard rejection by email. But cheers up! You’re not only one that got hard rejection my friend! I’m also learning, so rather than judging your work, i will give you some tips. Hope it will useful…

1. Change Your Focus
If Your goal is to be accepted during review, change it. Just rookie will think that way. Rather than focus to be accepted during review, it would be better to focus on how buyer will response to your item. Ask yourself:

• Will someone buy my item?
  • How many times it will sold?

So, if you focus on buyer, i think it will increase accepting rate during review. I have tried it.

2. Always Test Your Work
*Before submited, it better to test Your work. How? *

• Leave your work at least a day, then view it again. It will change your point of view. You’ll find any weakness of your design. If there isn’t any then your design have passed the first test
  • Asking for other designer to test your design. It will reveal other weakness. If there isn’t any, then your work have passed the second test
  • Then, asking for somebody who didn’t know much about design to test it. It will reveal UX problem.
  • Write down every tester says, if it said by more than 1 person then it actually happen on your design.

3. Always Make Your Item Ready Before Submited

“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”

• Abraham Lincoln

You see? Alwas make your item ready!

So, Keep the hard work, and success will follow. Cheerss!!

1 Like