Another rejection, feedback welcome

I have just received another rejection, and as always feedback is greatly appreciated. I am determined to make it on there one day lol.

Your design is very good for me, but the rejection reason maybe because your design looks similar to the existing design. for example this …https://graphicriver.net/item/deer/13181040

1 Like

Hmm yeah I see what your are say, many thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like your design, at first place but it was rejected could be because of Text- This serif font is not a good match also the size of Text and Icon ratio gave it little a bit unproportioned look.

Icon, It’s Great!

Keep working on the Text I believe it will be so eye-catchy.

1 Like

hi Yuan
well as for me if this is similar , then a whole lot of logo should not have made it … the concept is the same , yes and no one has said it was unique , but the illustration is not at all the same isn’t it what matters most?

2 Likes

well i do not i think the same personally … i would rather say that this is lacking combination and it would have looked better with sans serif for the tagline …

1 Like

Many thanks for the feedback, it is that dreaded typo it seems that haunts me lol.

Hi Nico :slight_smile:
honestly I like this design because it is very clean, but if it speaks uniquely maybe because of the many deer logos here then I think there needs to be a characteristic for every logo icon that we make … but in my opinion this logo is close to being approved, maybe just need a little adding characteristics to the icon … hopefully this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try once more sure you will arrive

1 Like

Thank you to everyones feedback and suggestions, I really appreciate them all. It is valuable information gained to realise the areas of improvement in order to succeed. Many thanks for the continued support!

1 Like

this is valuable but the problem for u is that u will have as many feedbacks as guys in town lol

1 Like

I just have to keep trying my best, one day maybe.

lol stick to doing your best indeed , it will pay off anyway, whether this is for here or anywhere else, taking our game to the next level is essential anyway

1 Like

I do certainly feel I am slightly improving, I am a little worried though the issues with exporting as an EPS 10 is potentially preventing me from getting approved. I could be wrong but I am quite curious, as this is something I cannot work around it seems.

lol believe me this is probably not the issue … to tell you honestly i felt very interested in taking part of the logo category on regular basis but i backed down after i realized how much of a “weird category” it could be … u see a whole lot of things happening with the review process but the craziest are without any doubt in this category … not to mention that they rejected a LOOOOOOOOOT there because not only u have a whole lo of guys in town but most importantly again they are thus a whole looooooooooot of submissions , too … let’s face it , the category is attractive for many … selling a logo is kind of selling the kind of item that brings u the biggest amount of money in whole the marketplace , maybe apart from website templates in themeforest but indeed a logo is much more convenient , u do not really have to keep it updated or provide assitance for the buyer …

I can see your point, logos are very unique in terms of branding hence the price and also the attraction from other designers. Again it comes down to the old saying - “If it was easy we would all do it and be on there”. Persistence and patience is key.

2 Likes