Annual Subscription

Hi, I went to subscribe to the monthly plan but I didn’t notice that the site leaves the monthly plan marked and I ended up clicking on finalize the purchase. The annual fee is more than the minimum wage in my country and I am in no condition to pay the annual plan. I wanted to subscribe to the monthly plan. Need help.

Hello @cesarafonseca

Please contact Envato Elements Help and Support. They will be able to assist.

Seconds after I saw that the annual subscription was made, I submitted a ticket to support. The problem is that my card bill closes next week, that is, the annual amount (R$ 1500.00 in my country’s currency, greater than Brazil’s current minimum wage) will have to be paid next week. I’m desperate!

Ps: And to avoid any problems, I did not download anything.

I understand and I’m sorry to hear about your situation. Account and Payments are high priority and there is close to nothing that can be done via these forums…

You can try tweeting the support team @envato_help (on Twitter), tell them your situation and give them your ticket number. This might help but there is no guarantee. As far as I know, there is a high volume of inquires these days.