Annual Subscription Refund

Hey there,

i have some issues with the Envato Elements subscription. when purchasing a theme i received an Envato Elements prompt to buy an unlimited subscription, giving me access to unlimited themes, etc. I purchased the annual plan for WordPress theme and later i realize that the theme is not included in the subscription plan, i am annoyed and the advertisement was 101% false, other than this when purchasing the subscription it mentions $16/mo after purchasing they deduct $198 from the card which is shocking, i didn’t download anything and I immediately canceled my subscription plan now i need my refund. Kindly Help me out. I would be very thankful.

Noted: i am a university student and paying my fees etc, therefore i would be thankful to you if you guys can refund me ASAP.

Please help.

1 Like

You need to contact Envato Elements support Envato Elements Help and Support, who would be best placed to help

I have already contacted them, here’s the support ticket number 1999784

Can some one from the company response to my matter please.

Unfortunately, no one in the forums will be able to help with this. Support will respond as quickly as possible, although there does seem to be a bit of a backlog currently.

I thought it was 16.5 dollars.
The annual payment has been made.
I got a call from the credit card company and found out.
Please give me a refund excluding the date of use or commission

Please open a Support Ticket via Envato Elements Help and Support. They will be happy to help. Thanks!