Android web view app

I uploaded and web view android template in code canyon but I got rejected and got this email
please anyone help me out .

"We have completed our review of “Nuveq web to App | configurable Android webview template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again. "

Without seeing a demo, screenshots etc it’s impossible to advise but this would typically related to the design execution or if there’s limited premium functionality

1 Like

here is the demo of this app that demo I already upload to the playstore .Please help me out about his .I don’t understand what is the issue

I’m not an app developer but the screenshots look very basic.

Is there enough premium functionality to it? Are there numerous free apps they do the same already available?

That type of app already available but an app may be one and many in codecanyon in similar functionality.but I develop it totally new by me . but I can not understand why it is rejected . here is lot of functionality such as push notification,navigation drawer etc