and unfortunately we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won't be able to re-submit this item again.

I uploaded a 404 page to themeforest and it rejected, i want to know the reasons, what are the standards for such products in themeforest?

here is their answer

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “GreenLost-404page” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

am i able to improve it and send it again? or according to the rejection i should not do it any more?
here you can see my design

https://hiuiux.com/greenlost.php

Code doesn’t validate

It’s not really responsive/mobile friendly

The green icons are difficult to read

3 Likes

I agree with @charlie4282.

And i’m gonna say circles of social share icons are should be the same width and height. For example circles get 50x50,text-align:center; and give to them line-height:50px; so you’ve same size and centered circles.

1 Like

ok, thank you
its my first upload
for code any advice for me?
is my work too far from what envato market accept?
how can i get close to what they accept?

yeah right
can i improve it and upload it again?
or according to their answer i should not send it again?

you can improve it and upload but, as quality not good you should make uniqe and modern design the year we were in. You can check last template in your category.

1 Like

There’s an assumption that more simple designs eg business cards, one page websites, 404 are by default easier to create…

In actual fact this is rarely the case.

Less content and functionality to judge = a pressure and need to be pixel perfect

2 Likes