An Update from the Market Quality Team (average review times)

just imagine my item is in soft reject i have some confusion about some points mentioned by quality team. if there is a chat feature where i can send direct message to quality team i will not resubmit my item until i have fixed the issues mentioned in previous attempt so my item will not be in queue otherwise i will resubmit the item and ask the quality team to address these points in detail or what ever info required so my item will be again in queue in that case i am increasing queue what you say

It’s 20 days later on my item for it’s initial review. Kinda ridiculous in my humble opinion really. I’m not sure how you could get this backed up and not have seen it coming (unless you’re placing initial reviews in a holding pattern to limit the number of new themes a day/week - or something of that manner).

i bet half of review is Hard Reject :wink:

1 Like

27 days later…

1 Like

28 days… wasn’t it mentioned that in the next weeks we are going to see a slight improvement?
Maybe one reason is that for example under one point of our soft rejection, that we made a fix our way which was totally fine but they insisted on there’s?

This cannot wait until summer months. In my eyes this is a harsh violation of Envato terms with us, since you guys have set your privileges to change those any time you want we cannot do nothing just loose our money.

And for those that want to give me the “don’t cry just work” serious business needs planning, once the theme gets on-line we actually prefer to see its sails and feedback so we know what works and what not for the next product. With this paste we can just close the shop and especial with sales dropping in summer time.

And with approving now days you do it in batches, tons of products come online and exposure time for those unlucky products is terrible.

This is getting urgent! Defcon 1 urgent!
With soft rejects we are going into 32 days and as I read there are worst situations.
To be honest I do not even care how you do it, just do it, we pay you for it and one of most important things is reviewing our items.

And the notion we

“We’d prefer to avoid providing specifics on shorter-term incremental goals / steps with regards to review resourcing as it often sets expectations that may not be held to due to the number of variables that can rapidly change the situation / available options.”

I personal do not accept that! Again Envato is being paid for it! You even get 30% of our support money… I think patience is spent here!

Cheers

6 Likes

Hi Anps,

We’ve already increased our review capacity in several areas and continue doing so. The team and I would agree, this is quite urgent, but it’s important that it’s done correctly to reduce the risk of impact to library quality and avoid this happening again in the future. When scaling teams at this size and at our various market volumes, there’s unfortunately no immediate solution. Team scaling takes time when done correctly, which is our aim.

We appreciate everyone’s patience and are working hard to bring the various overloaded queues back to normal review times.

Thanks, everyone!

The problem is this pattern started a while a go and it was being pointed out several times and nothing was done until it went into overdrive. Because of this we cannot launch product as we could and we are loosing money. This is envato responsibility, there are options that could be implemented as a temporary remedy solution, but are being ignored.

I would really like to see envatos patience if someone prolonged there service while you were paying them… in this cases usually penalties are in place by contracts…

We cannot afford to lets say prolong the response times for our clients since well we would have the ratings smash to our faces. We got falsely accused about missing our deadline 24 hours response time and envato staff reacted and we had to provide specific proof that we did not.

For every stumble envato makes all we get ups sorry, thank you for your patience. Why don’t you for example make a mistake and forget to charge 30% provision for a month or two :stuck_out_tongue: We would be very patient for that

3 Likes

Is that Old Review Time will come back? Plus 1 Month is so annoying.

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

How can I get a job as a reviewer?!

29 days and still waiting for the first review, this is becoming abysmal.

Let me know if you know :smiley:

I’d actually enjoy reviewing.

1 Like

You don’t! :stuck_out_tongue: Only if a spot is open

Thanks for the effort!

For every stumble envato makes all we get ups
sorry, thank you for your patience. Why don’t you for example make a
mistake and forget to charge 30% provision for a month or two We would be very patient for that.

Totally agreed on this point :grinning:

1 Like

good news,
I’ll be waiting for june :slight_smile:

no offense but I heard that kind of “ensure” many times when queue increase, but it never go down after that.

Hi everyone,

Please remember that the queues have fairly complex triaging and prioritisation. One person who may have an item pending review for 25 days wouldn’t be an indicator that all aspects of the queues are experiencing this same delay.

For example, updates to existing items for nearly all categories are still reviewed quite quickly. Whereas items that meet some conditions will need to wait longer. The setup of the queues ensures pending reviews are correctly prioritised so that our available resources are being used as effectively as we can, while also ensuring they’re being applied more fairly across everyone’s pending reviews.

We’ve been making steady progress on recruitment and have roles available for:

• AudioJungle Music and Sounds reviewers
  • ThemeForest WordPress reviewers
  • ThemeForest Site Templates (HTML, CSS, PSD, Javascript) reviewers

See our Careers page for more information if you’d like to apply.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, everyone!

My theme wait 42 days now … I upload it when avg queue was 18 days. :slight_smile: