An interview to AurusAudio: Audiojungle’s Youngest Elite Author

Thanks, nice interview! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice and sincere James,Congrats and SnailMusic also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, really cool. I wish I had started producing at a young age instead of just being an instrumentalist for too long - not that that’s too bad, but the freedom that comes from songwriting/producing can be incredible.

I think he can break 1000 sales this month. What do you think?

2 Likes

Congrats to you! Youngster ^^
May be I can do the interview in opposite one day as the oldest Elite Author here if ever this happens :wink:

3 Likes

@AurusAudio Congratulations !!!:smiley:
Whether the tracks in your portfolio that you think seemed to be not very effective , and you deleted them ?

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yes, I have over the past year deleted a few tracks (probably about 8-10 now) that either didn’t sell a lot, or I didn’t feel were of a high enough quality anymore. This is mainly to keep my portfolio compact and to avoid clutter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @AurusAudio for share your experience)))

1 Like

Nice & inspiring interview. Congrats James!

1 Like

Very Cool !
Nothing to say more!..

1 Like

@AurusAudio Do you also use some kind of external promotion?

Very nice, congrats and thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Other than a few of my tracks on YouTube and SoundCloud, I haven’t really ventured into the world of external promotion just yet.

I’m planning on putting more tracks up on SC and YT though, and right now I am building the official Aurus Audio site. I haven’t made any referrals yet, but hopefully soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AurusAudio Good to know that just great music is enough for success! Amazing work mate,cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow!!! Great work James!!! Congratulations!!!:boom::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats!!! ; -)

1 Like