An interview to AurusAudio: Audiojungle’s Youngest Elite Author

Hello everyone!

Since we registered on AudioJungle, one of the authors that we always looked as a reference has been @AurusAudio. The fact that he earned the Elite Author badge last week and that he told everyone that he’s only 18 years old give us the idea of interviewing him in our blog.

He really has an amazing story, you can read it here: AurusAudio Interview

Learn & enjoy! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much James.

25 Likes

18 years ? I feel so old right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just red your interview @AurusAudio.
I never thought that someone so young can be so good at something ! Great job James !
My hat’s off to you ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! Congrats James! :slight_smile: :tada::balloon:

2 Likes

Congratulations @AurusAudio ! Pleased to hear your success story! :wink:

P.S. Thanks @SnailMusic for this good article.

3 Likes

Me to! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for interview! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great interview and it’s nice to put a face to the music. Way to go and congrats on your success @AurusAudio !

2 Likes

Great interview with a great author. Way to go guys.

2 Likes

Oh you are so talented, man. Good luck. Wish you all the best.

2 Likes

This kid is going places! @AurusAudio / James is an example, as many other authors around here. Is good to hear their stories and try to learn from them. Nice interview @SnailMusic :smiley:

2 Likes

The more I think about it the more insane it seems to me :slight_smile: No really, these are some crazy skills for an 18 year old, I wonder what his music will sound like when he’s my age.

2 Likes

Great story , congratulations )))) @AurusAudio

2 Likes

Great achievement at such young age. Congratulations :tada: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice interview @SnailMusic and just a great story to tell. It’s refreshing and humbling to learn that such a young man can have the skills and discipline to achieve such rapid success. But best of all…by all observations in the AJ community and email interactions with @AurusAudio, he is a very down-to-earth and nice person too. He is off to a great start indeed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats James, your success is well deserved. Keep going! :wink:

2 Likes

Great interview with a great young producer. Congrats on your success James !:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Young and dangerous music maker. I never thought that you’re so young James. Amazing achievement in such young age, congrats!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Very interesting interview) it’s really motivating!) Thanks!

2 Likes

Great interview @SnailMusic and @AurusAudio!

2 Likes