AMZA - Elite Author

Friends, today I became an elite author on AudioJungle!
In the process of beginning and to this day, I met a lot of friends and acquaintances among the members of the Envato community !!!

I am very grateful to all these people, I have learned the best from each of them !!! And if anyone sees competitors in their colleagues, this is far from being so! Since the members of the Envato community are all equal!

Thanks again:
@ALEX_BESSS, @MagicMusicStudio, Top-Flow, @MatSteiner, @PLAYSTARZ, @AndySlatter, @LF_StockMusic, @Infraction, @LumenMedia, @cleanmindsounds, AudioPizza, @RedLionProduction, OlexandrIgnatov, @pmwa, @AurusAudio, Sky-Productions, BlueFoxMusic, @StockSounds, pinkzebra, OctoSound, @lucafrancini, @StudioKolomna, COSMONKEY, cinematic_alex, Mexikus, @Alex_MakeMusic, D-Music, @Adigold, kornevmusic, audiosputnik, ADG3studios, Dredstudio, @PremiumBeatMusic, TimCat, 37roommusic, IntelligentMusic, musicfilmstudio, @Anuch, alexshulgin, @scottwills, AlexGrohl, Synthezx, prestosound, MalirecStudio, alkis, WebRa, @KingDog, romger, khursey, @polygraphmusic, Royal_Tea_Music, @StereoNuts, toshman, mountainaudio, michaelcataudio, pegasusmusicstudio, @boomopera, ElevateAudio, FHR, CleanMagicAudio, uragrand2007, audioatmosphere, tm_colors, glebator, loungecafe, coffeemusic, and many many others whom I forgot to mention! And also to all friends videohivers - https://videohive.net/collections/5661387-videohive-with-amza-music/ and the whole Envano Team and @collis. And to my family, who gave me this lovely cake!

Thank you all again and good luck!

AMZA

40 Likes

Awesome cake! I must eat it!

4 Likes

my congratulations colleague! Thank you for not forgetting about me =)

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face::+1::+1::+1::tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Congrats my friend, wish you big sales! :crazy_face::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

1 Like

Well done, Amza, it’s an awesome achievement! Thank you also, for the mention.

1 Like

Congrats and nice cake!! :smiley:

1 Like

Now look what you’ve done :slight_smile: It’s 9 p.m. here where I live and I had to go to the store to buy a cake. Yours looks delicious! Nice family, tasty cake!

Guys, don’t post pictures with cakes on the forums, it’s dangerous :wink:

Congratulations for becoming Elite, I’m sure it was a lot of hard work in it :beers::fireworks:

Cheers!

2 Likes

Congrats @AMZA!

1 Like

Congraaaaaats!))

1 Like

Congrats AMZA! Awesome achievement :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations, Antoine! Well done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations on a great achievement!

1 Like

Well Done! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations, @AMZA, keep it up :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the shoutout, @AMZA! Congrats!

That cake looks delicious :astonished:

1 Like

Congratulations!:tada:
It’s totally deserved! :sunglasses:
Keep it coming to Level 8 and beyond!:wink:

1 Like

Congratulation! With you more sales!

1 Like

Congrats :slight_smile: That’s a nice looking cake!

1 Like

Congrats! :smiley:

1 Like