am interested in one theme ,when i tried to download its showing unlimited subscription for $16.50 / month and cancel at any time.

so if i cancel subscription after buying a theme,will it affect my theme afterwards??

Hi

You have to be actively Subscribed to the platform(elements) when the project is going on and completed I.e you cannot stockpile items for future use and cancel the subscription. The licenses you get for items you download and register from Envato Elements are only valid if you complete your End Products while your subscription is active. Then the license continues for the life of the End Products (even if your subscription ends).

Thanks

To add you don’t get any support or updates regardless of subscription unlike themeforest purchases

hey kishor, please make sure that the theme which you want to buy is included in envato elements subscription plan. Kyuki ye bs kahte he unlimited but they have not. only few themes in envato elements. and once you purchased you dont get any refund.

please check this link
i didnt work in bootstrap till now …its easy to work in this theme ?? need your suggestion

You understand that this is NOT WordPress and you will need to edit and manage CODE to make changes - there is NO CMS or editor admin.

Bootstrap is easy to work with but it still needs the knowledge to edit and manage the site files correctly. Obviously if you are not familiar with editing or writing HTML and CSS then there is going to be a learning process

then how to use this am new in this

You need to use a HTML editor like Brackets, and an image editor like photoshop etc to edit the website code and change the content and layout.

Then use a FTP tool like FileZilla to upload the various site files to your domain.

If any of this sounds alien then focus on WordPress themes which are more beginner friendly https://themeforest.net/category/wordpress

am looking for a nice creative business theme which is in wordpress…may be compatible with elementor

you can find a theme here just use the search filter to find best one:

you can search with your business related keywords, then from left sidebar use filter for sorting as like Category, tags, ratings, compatibiity. Hope this will provide you a short list of themes then check live preview and choose the best one fit for your website.

Thanks

Creative themes with Elementor compatibility https://themeforest.net/category/wordpress/creative?term=elementor