Am I not allowed to speak or something

Serious question? Why am I not allowed to?

Who is this addressed to? If you provide some more details then maybe somebody can assist.

Dear Envato,

I am writing to express my disappointment and frustration with the Accord Theme by VMax Studio which I purchased from your https://themeforest.net/ and the inadequate support I have received from your customer service team especially with Annie. Despite my attempts to reach out and raise my concern about the software not working as expected, the responses I have received have not provided a satisfactory resolution to my problem.

I purchased the software with the expectation that it would function properly and meet my needs. However, I have encountered numerous issues and errors that have prevented me from using the software effectively. I have attempted to resolve these issues through the customer service channels provided by your company, but the responses I have received have only served to delay the resolution of the problem. As a result of these issues, my work has been significantly delayed.

I sent the detailed description and screenshots of the issues I have encountered and the steps I have taken to try to resolve them in the attached document from the previous weeks email. But to my frustration, from December 10 until now there was no resolution from your end.

I am disappointed that I have not been able to get the support and assistance I need from your customer service team. I expect better service and support from a company of your reputation and caliber. If this issue is not resolved to my satisfaction, I will have no choice but to file a case against your company for ignoring my concern and causing delays in my work. I request that you take immediate action to resolve the issues I have encountered with the software and provide me with a satisfactory resolution.

Sincerely,
Emathrix