ALL TIME REJECT logo

indeed there are few really efficient ones indeed as for i know , the thing is that authors depend much on ability to sell and that for this matter if this place is till number one this is because there are pros and cons in all systems indeed. The good thing for you is that when u are creating logos, there are way much more opportunities to sell … as there are much more places offering this kind of content and that they show some ability to sell enough all the same … . indeed for some categories there are other marketplaces but the sales resulting from there is also equal to zero , in other words they are not worth the drive. once again when it comes to logos this is a different story, besides sone guys very often come here and complain about the fact that they are highly successful elsewhere and that they cannot make it here , which means a lot …

as for what u asked me , i can try to help u please, send me a private message, thanks in advance

Wow, these are lovely!

If there are consistent rejects over such great works, maybe you should seek some advice from someone at envato, who could spare a moment, check your history, and see what might be causing all this?

You will not believe, but I wrote purposefulness customer service and received a response that has the general sense that they nothing I can not help and do not want)
"I’m sorry to hear that the item you submitted for review was rejected. This is part of the Author experience and while it may be upsetting or frustrating at first, there is always a valid reason behind it. Although, do not let this experience get you down! "

This is not the exact strategy I had in mind. I was thinking on a more personal level, be it through the community, forums etc. trying to reach someone`s advice overall, not on specific item. Hope your luck changes soon!

All answers community do you see in this post. Well, a few people began to ask advice from me, although I have nothing to poovetovat in his situation)) Thank you, I hope your wish will soon be fulfilled.

Congrats,ukido! :slight_smile: your logos approved ( You changed it? )

do not worry nothing unusual indeed , this is what happens in greta majority of cases with help center , either u have a technical problem and they fix and do well , or if u have another type of problem, if u are not a buyer, they do nothing at all … as for me i was give for the very first time a bad rating from a guy who said a whole set of lies in the reasons why he rated badly and no one has been willing to do anything obviously … in the case , a friend of mine had the bad rating removed because inconsistent all the way . Try to understand how in two similar cases one rating is gone and mine is “very surprisingly” kept …

try as u might u can get nothing that is really relevant in a way , people can come to ask here , they will have points of view from other professionals but sometimes u have as many answers as people and answering and no way to make sure that a rejection is having anything to do with what is evoked and that was the reason why envato rejected … so basically whether u do on a specific item or overall does not change anything … by the way, if u wanna know how i feel , doing with a partciular item is much more efficient as u have a base to work with general advice is always the same otherwise, do your best, upload often, blablabla …