All this things got rejected

Image%20Preview

hi for the roll ups i used to tell u why … so why coming to ask again about it? i do not get it … otherwise, sorry to say just this because no doubt that u did your best but actually the illustration are sort of outdated in terms of style … they look a bit mid way between two interesting style but failing in both side to offer the trendy appearance that these trendy styles turn out to have … this is neither pixel-like style not 3d or flat modern illustration indeed and at this stage apart from the very first one i think that these illustrations have very limited potential as such … u should inspire from great illustrators from this roster … check at @memoangeles or @ddraw 's portfolios …

2 Likes

what about the postcard.
and thanks btw

I appreciate your perseverance but every time you post here I cannot see any improvement. Go to take some graphic design classes improve your skills and define your personal style. No one can help you here more then already did.

2 Likes

for the postcard this is probably the best one so to speak, though the balance in the organization and text is not optimized and could be better indeed , some texts or elements could pop out more and offer more contrast with the background and u also failed to play with the shape u have created to organize text blocks in a more original way indeed. pay attention to give more space to texts by taking them a bit more away from the edge …

1 Like

most of the people fail to realize the importance of learning by seeing other people do … this is not only inspiring in terms of creativity but this is also a very good approach to learn additional techniques and to analyze them so that they can be used in a different way …