All fresh Christmas and New Years tracks!!!

And here’s something fresh from me too! :smile:

LOL, Like WorldBeyond sayed, and I am agree with him, what you are guys doing is not allowed by the rules of forum…

But who cares?

3 Likes

IIIIIIIIIT’S CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!

One of the most popular threads in old-forum was “Lets hear your ukulele track(s)”, “Lets hear your epic track(s)”, “Your bestseller track”.
Anyway on the forum are working moderators so they could say us about violation but…all clear :smile_cat:

You’re right, WildKittyTunes! +1

Each year authors make more professional music, that’s awesome! Great tunes, guys

Here is mine, hope you like it! :slight_smile:

They all know posting tracks links for promoting yourself is forbidden. The sad part of this it’s how unprofessional looks for buyers and what the rest of the envato community think about audiojunglers

1 Like

It is permitted, it was in the wrong place I have now moved it to Project Feedback.

I think most Audiojunglers strive to be very professional actually.

1 Like

I’m sorry if I was wrong. It seems that I still have things to learn about the rules of the forums. My last comment did not make much sense then. Apologies if some authors have felt offended because I said it’s unprofessional to post links to their ítems in this manner.

1 Like

I have two Christmas tracks, check em out in my holiday collection!

My freshest Christmas track yet. Happy Holidays!

Here is one of mine, hope ou like it :smile:

Ok. I put this one

That’s okay, I should clarify that links to items can only be posted in project feedback.

1 Like

Thanks for correction!

Merry Christmas!!!
Christmas

Orchestral Christmas track:

My latest, with live French horn: http://audiojungle.net/item/christmas/13758976