All Authors: Important Information on how to receive US tax summaries.

Nope. Just the address.

So much cynicism! :wink:

We’re reading and looking.

1 Like

ok, thanks,

I changed my registration addres. Probably I could get a letter to the old address, or would it be better to specify a new one? But the address options in settings is blocked, then how to do this?

Actually they are here, reading and listening. It would be pointless to jump in the thread since most replies will be hijack situations. I can assure as I keep in touch with a few staff members, that all your concerns are heard, listened to, and analysed and when possible implemented, including this one with the checkboxes. :slight_smile:

So when they want to implement check-boxes ?
After sending thousands mails and wasting lots of papers ?!

I didn’t say it’s going to, I said they’re listening to us! If it will be implemented or not it will be followed by an announcement! :slight_smile:

I hope so!!!
Listening is not enough, They must act and do something RIGHT!!!

1 Like

I hear you, Envato most certainly hears you and this is most certainly being discussed, and we’ll wait and see what the outcome is! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know what is to be discussed, it’s just common sense, send us the papers at our offices, as you intend to and allows us to opt-in to get it earlier via email so that we don’t miss the tax returns, it’s very simple.
If this does not happen, it’s just lack of interest, nothing else.

Where do I find this in order to checkmark it?

This was a suggestion. We’re waiting to see if Envato will implement or not ( I made it in Photoshop to show my idea )

Oh :slight_smile: Well, good suggestion though! In that case, we’re waiting to see.

2 Likes

Hi, I live in Pakistan where our streets and roads don’t have correct address, What should we do? We don’t have zipcode/ or postal code even. :frowning:

Thank’s.

+1 for the PDF one.

2 Likes

How do you get your post then?

I’m just making an assumption here, but if Envato had the option of…

1. Sending out several thousand forms by email

OR

1. Printing out several thousand pieces of paper, then printing out several thousand envelopes, folding and placing those pieces of paper in those envelopes, attaching several thousand stamps (although they probably have a franking machine), and then delivering several thousand letters to the post office (even though they probably have mail collected)

…I’d be surprised if they were to go for option two if they didn’t have to. So I’m leaning towards the fact that they have to send them out physically… or they’ve been advised that they should do that, and that’s what they’re doing. If it’s the former, then they would have said. If it’s the latter, then they’re probably double checking to see if they can be emailed, which would explain the delay in clarification.

1 Like

I’m from Ukraine, Donbass, we have unstable situation here, physical mail working, but by the 15 march it may stop… :slight_smile: May be even now letter from Envato will not deliver to me… is it very bad, if I will not get and complete 1042 form?

Digital PDF format will be much better and solve all this problems.

Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s really crazy if they select 2nd way :joy:

By selecting 2nd way they will waste lots of papers, lots of money, lots of time, lots of human energy, lots of works for post system and lots of more … and also they may receive lots of returned mails because of incorrect mail address !!!

And how much money will be spent to send these mails ?!
Maybe Envato wants to deduct it from Authors too !!!

5 Likes

Well, We don’t receive any post. All I have is an internet connection. I tell one of my friend who live in Australia to takeout my money and send it for me. We are doing well. :blush: