All About Flyers

Please to All flyer designers this topic is about flyers elements here
if you can help each flyer designers i would like to know from where you got your flyer elements if you have cool website share it with us and also i would like to know how i upload model photo with the flyer psd to get approval on graphicriver , if some one want to ask any thing else here you can ask and make this topic all about flyers and have fun guys :smiley:

Ok, @warrior_x, for starters Envato flown on us giving links to other sites other than Photodune, so the best l can do is mention a site that uses shutters to take pictures of their stock!

I get all my images from there, (Sh…St…) or sift through about 2000 images and whittle it down to 750. Then spend $250, ($200 if you are new, and use a voucher) to download it over a month.

It works out to 33 cents each, for full rights. A lot of effort but worth it, if you are serious.

And as for models, you cannot put a model image in with your flyer, only a silhouette.

:sunglasses:

Ok but do you mean that all Authors get there elements like hat,glass,foods,drinks,and more from shutter stock only ?? there are no other website i can bring my elements for free ??

Well, if you are into icons you could try iconfinder, but the best stuff with full rights will usually cost you a dollar each?

As for other free sites, it is best to google that?

Ok see this picture below
http://postimg.org/image/aigqfgxc5/

Yes, odd’s on you could get them at Shutterstock, but if you order a handful then the prices are at about $10 each, so…?

:palm_tree:

mcom18h
Yes, odd’s on you could get them at Shutterstock, but if you order a handful then the prices are at about $10 each, so…?

:palm_tree:

Thanks Brother

1 Like

yes makes it not worth the drive buying, lol when u are not sure to have your item accepted and that you are not sure how many sales u’ll make with your work, then that becomes not worth the drive buying … besides , i have always considered that this is a big flaw in envato system that we , flyer designers, have to buy from potodune (at least that’s what they would like) when we are not sure to be accepted , not sure to sell and also just , sometimes , like in the case of models, to display a picture …, that’s limiting creativity and that’s not pushing to go to select anything in photodune when u have trouble to make a bit money already …

hi buddy, try designercandies (http://designercandies.net/) website, u will have to give the link to their website in case you decide to use their elements, but they have good items that u can use , the site is being dealt with by Inudstrykidz and Adam McIntyre, in other words, this is not crappy things that u’ll be able to get there …

some other websites like this will help you , there are some existing indeed

hi buddy, try designercandies (http://designercandies.net/) website, u will have to give the link to their website in case you decide to use their elements, but they have good items that u can use , the site is being dealt with by Inudstrykidz and Adam McIntyre, in other words, this is not crappy things that u’ll be able to get there …

some other websites like this will help you , there are some existing indeed

First sorry for my bad english try to understand you sometimes i use google translate to understand you and other guys, And i really don’t know how many thanks i would say it to you for this link really like it anyway before i was using my elements from officialpsd.com and also i wasn’t know that i would type in help txt used elements link too many flyers i uploaded on graphicriver and get rejected always but I knew that Recently that i should type from where i get elements in main file help txt then i upload this flyer

and i get my elements from pixapay and i type on help txt file where i get photographer and 2 camera&spotlight elements from pixapay and models was from shutterstock and now i waiting for answer rejected or accepted anyway can you give me more cool site i can use its elements on my flyers ?
last thing i would like to say can you give me your mobile number to always give you my flyers images or viber on whatsapp to not use envato forum all time and it’s cool way to be my friend especially i don’t have foreign friends that will help me to understand you more and good way to learn more english from you and also you learn arabic from me ;D

True, Nico, but in broader terms buying in bulk makes good sense. Opportunities can find you if you are well set up with a large range of graphic elements on standby, (l sent you an email) so overall worth the effort!

1 Like

Hello I am not sure whether you guys are intact still with the forum. According to warrior_x said i have a small question.
First of all I am new to flyers. I see beautiful sub elements in flyers like vehicles, palm trees , mocktail glasses, helloween 3d skulls etc… . You mean all these elements are not actually in the main file or are they really there in the Main.zip ? or is it just placeholders and a help file with where to get all elements shown in the preview ?
This has been confusing me a long time and I hope someone will answer as envato crew plays GOD on us with no talks . lol !

Yep, l am still here, and the graphic elements you described are part of the PSD file that is zipped and uploaded for sale.

Or the skull is one layer, and so forth.

But you cannot load up the model image with your PSD file, (apart from a flat silhouette, etc) you can show it in the preview image, but that is all.

:moneybag::skull::moneybag:

Thank God You guys are still intact

So as you mentioned if all those graphical and photo elements ( apart from the models) are in the main zip file do we have to submit any license info and places where you got them in the first place or do we have to be extra careful and locate them from commercial free locations only. ? Becasue I see wonderfull graphical wallpapers and backgrounds in flyers which clearly I have seen in other wallpaper sites while browsing the web.

Include the licences, from my understanding not really, (you click on the box before submission that your third party elements adhere to Envato’s terms, in the submission area).

And you don’t need to worry about disclaimers for models, since they are not included.

As for a third party graphic site, yes you have to read their TOS, before coughing up, and make sure that it is a good fit with Envato’s TOS.

And yep, one graphic artist renders a silver skull, and puts it up for sale on several sites, that are non-exclusive.

:skull::skull::skull::moneybag::open_mouth::desert_island:

what is the right place for the link to give to their website? in the item description? in the help, readme text file which is in the main file we upload? or wherelse?