AJ's search algorithm is not sustainable. The Popular Files list is going stale.

music

+1

I am incredibly surprised that the Author of this huge Internet site itself communicates with sellers. Allow you to express your respect, because I personally find out for the first time in my life such an amazing phenomenon!
Let me take this opportunity to convey to you a request from having a small number of sound designers who sell licenses for their sounds here:
We ask to create a section for sounds, with the title “The Art of Sound”. I, for example, like other authors, have sounds that are related to the work of art (in the field of sounds). These masterpieces are very difficult to stick into any existing section, because they all have a utilitarian character.I have to choose a section conditionally and come up with a name that would be in demand in this section. But this is not always true. Also, such a sound can easily be lost in a continuous stream of utilitarian sounds (which is sad).
All the time of my sales, I study my customers and I am sure that such a section can become demanded and interesting for them, even if the prices in it are at the premium level. I know for sure that such sounds will be demanded by film producers, since I myself have been working with sound in cinema for 30 years.
This will be a new service on the Audio Jungle website. But, this is a reason for new marketing calls to our customers.
This will give more chances to real artists and will further enhance the reputation of the Audio Jungle among high-budget producers. (And we will provide the content without any problems)

I emplore Envato to take a look at the current system and realise that it’s so competitive now that nearly NO new items can make it. When we release new items, they need a massive amount of sales in the first few weeks to even make a small dent. Otherwise they fall into oblivion. It’s next to impossible for new items to emerge and take their place in the popular files list.

Thanks for this Topic its really very helpful and am also supporting your Topic.